第11课:时间

Lesson 11. Time

没有多少英语使用者使用24小时制。 早于中午(中午12点),它是“上午”。 或“在早上”。 中午12点以后是“p.m.” 或“下午”。

Not many English speakers use 24-hour time. Earlier than the middle of a day (12 noon), it's "a.m." or "in the morning". Later than 12 noon it's "p.m." or "in the afternoon".

我们早上7点吃早餐。

We have breakfast at 7 a.m.

早餐供应时间为早上7点。

Breakfast is at 7 in the morning.

一小时60分钟,半小时30分钟,所以我们说“半天----”或“----三十”。

There are 60 minutes in an hour, 30 minutes in half an hour so we say "half past ----" or "---- thirty".

我预约在下午2:30。

I have an appointment at 2:30 p.m. this afternoon.

我在两点半开会。

I have a meeting at half past two.

15分钟是一刻钟,所以如果时间是过去15分钟(过去),我们会说“四分之一过去----”或“----十五分钟”。

15 minutes is a quarter of an hour, so if the time is 15 minutes after (past) the hour we say "quarter past ----" or "---- fifteen".

火车将于上午10:15发车。

The train will leave at 10:15 a.m.

火车将在十点一刻离开。

The train will leave at quarter past ten.

如果时间是下一个小时前的15分钟,我们会说“季度到----”或“----四十五”。

If the time is 15 minutes before the next hour we say "quarter to ----" or "---- forty-five".

公共汽车通常在四分之一到三点离开。

The bus usually leaves at quarter to three.

巴士通常在下午2:45离开

The bus usually leaves at 2:45 p.m.

任何一小时后(从1分钟后到29分钟后)的时间称为“过去”。 从31分钟到59分钟被称为“到”下一个小时。 因此,例如“十到八”与7:50相同。

Times after any hour (from 1 minute after to 29 minutes after) is called "past". From 31 minutes to 59 minutes after is called "to" the next hour. So for example "ten to eight" is the same as 7:50.

我会在你家十到八点见到你。

I'll meet you at your house at ten to eight.

恰好在当天中午(中午)的十二点被称为“十二点中午”或“十二点中午”或者只是“中午”或“中午”或“中午12点”。

Twelve o'clock exactly in the middle of the day (midday) is called "twelve noon" or "twelve midday" or just "noon" or "midday" or "12:00 p.m."

正好在半夜(午夜)的十二点被称为“午夜十二点”,“午夜”或“上午12:00”。

Twelve o'clock exactly in the middle of the night (midnight) is called "twelve midnight", "midnight" , or "12:00 am".

他每个工作日都会在他的手机上设置闹钟。

He has an alarm set on his mobile phone, for noon every weekday.

如果你愿意的话,你可以告诉某人“到时候”的时间!

You can tell someone the time "to the minute" if you want to!

几点了? 这是11点27分。

What's the time? It's 27 minutes past eleven.

请问现在几点了? 现在是13分钟到4分钟。

What's the time please? It's 13 minutes to four.

如果你不想那么精确,你可以说“就在”之前,“差不多”或“仅仅在一小时之后”。 如果时间只是一小时或两小时,你也可以说“它已经消失了----”。

If you don't want to be as precise, you can say "just before", "nearly" or "just after" an hour. You can also say "it's just gone ----" if the time is just a minute or two past the hour.

几点了? 就在三点之后。

What's the time? It's just after three.

我打算在一个人之前离开我的运动课。

I plan to leave for my exercise class just before one.

几点了? 差不多是两个。

What's the time? It's nearly two.

请问现在几点了? 它已经五点了。

What's the time please? It's just gone five.

在向陌生人询问时间时,使用“请原谅我”是礼貌的吗?

When asking a stranger the time, it's polite to use "excuse me"?

劳驾。 你能告诉我时间吗?

Excuse me. Could you tell me the time, please?

劳驾。 现在几点了?

Excuse me. What time is it, please?

劳驾。 你有时间吗?

Excuse me. Do you have the time, please?

<< 上一个 Back

Index 指数

Next 下一步>>