课66:欢迎顾客

Lesson 66: Welcoming a Customer

这是本课中使用的名词:

Here are nouns used in this lesson:

预订:会话的预订。

Booking: A reservation of a session.

发票:预订的打印记录。

Invoice: A printed record of a booking.

模拟器:一台旨在代表另一台机器的机器,在本例中为飞机。

Simulator: A machine that is designed to represent another machine, in this case, an aircraft.

会话:客户进行预订的时间长度。

Session: The length of time for which a customer makes a booking.

Booking. Invoice. Simulator. Session. 预订。发票。模拟器。会话。

利在一家经营供公众使用的飞行模拟器的公司中担任接待员。

Leigh works as a receptionist in a business that operates a flight simulator for public use.

客户愿意花钱在模拟器上体验成为一名飞行员的感觉。

Customers pay to experience, in the simulator, what it feels like to be an airline pilot.

在互联网上进行预订,并且要求客户将其预订发票的副本带到会话中。 客户在预订时选择在两个机场之间飞行。

Bookings are made on the Internet and customers are asked to bring a copy of their Booking Invoice to the session. Customers choose two airports to fly between when they book.

一个会话是一个小时,客户可以根据需要预订一个时段中的多个会话。

A session is one hour, and a customer can book more than one session in a block if they wish.

该企业的预订计算机显示,下一个客户是C Jones女士,停留了1个小时。

The business's booking computer shows that the next customer is Ms C Jones, for 1 hour.

这是对话。 约翰读了一切。

Here's the dialogue. John reads everything.

利:早上好。 我可以知道你的名字么?

Leigh: Good morning. May I have your name please?

琼斯女士:我是Cynthia Jones。

Ms Jones: I'm Cynthia Jones.

利:辛西娅,请问您是否有预订发票?

Leigh: Do you have your Booking Invoice with you, please, Cynthia?

琼斯女士:这是[移交]。

Ms Jones: Here it is [handing it over].

利:谢谢。 从巴黎戴高乐机场到伦敦希思罗机场,您需要预订一个小时的航班,对吗?

Leigh: Thanks for that. You are booked in for an hour flying from Paris Charles de Gaulle airport, to London Heathrow airport, correct?

琼斯女士:是的。

Leigh: Ms Jones: Yes.

利:我们将在10分钟后开始。 您的讲师约翰只是在准备模拟器,以在戴高乐开始您的学习。 请坐下,我会在几分钟后过来接您。 那里有茶和咖啡,厕所在您右边。

Leigh: We'll be starting in about 10 minutes. Your instructor, John, is just preparing the simulator to start you at Charles de Gaulle. Please take a seat and I'll come and get you in a couple of minutes. There's tea and coffee over there, and the toilets are to your right.

琼斯女士:谢谢。

Ms Jones: Thank you.

[.... 10分钟后 ...]

[.... 10 minutes later ...]

利:辛西娅,我们现在为您准备好! 请过来。

Leigh: We're ready for you now, Cynthia! Please come through.

[在显示戴高乐机场照片的大曲面屏幕前,是一个逼真的飞机驾驶舱]。

[In front of a large curved screen showing a picture of Charles de Gaulle Airport, is a realistic-looking aircraft cockpit].

琼斯女士:哇! 看起来很棒!

Ms Jones: Wow! That looks amazing!

利:非常现实。 它甚至可以移动,但不会太大。 请让我安顿下来。

Leigh: It's very realistic. It even moves, but not too much. Please let me settle you into your seat.

[利帮助琼斯女士进入左侧座位。]

[Leigh helps Ms Jones into the left-hand seat.]

利:这是船长的位子。 我将帮助您系好安全带。 您会发现这是一条四连环事件。

Leigh: This is the captain's seat. I shall help you to fasten your seatbelt. You see it's a four-strap affair.

琼斯女士:我有点紧张。 我从没坐过飞机。

Ms Jones: I'm a bit nervous. I've never flown an airplane before.

利:请记住这是现实的,但一点也不危险。 而且你的老师很好。 相信我,您会喜欢的!

Leigh: Remember it is realistic, but not at all dangerous. And your instructor is very good. You'll enjoy it, believe me!

[.... 50分钟后,利帮助琼斯女士释放安全带]。

[.... 50 minutes later, Leigh is helping Ms Jones to release her seatbelt].

琼斯女士:您说得对! 那很有趣。 我专心致志,忘了紧张。

Ms Jones: You were right! That was lots of fun. I was concentrating so hard I forgot to be nervous.

利:不客气。 一些顾客有些口渴。 请稍等,我收到您的航班的DVD。

Leigh: You're welcome to a drink. Some customers get a bit thirsty. And please wait while I get the DVD of your flight.

[...一分钟后...]

[... one minute later ...]

利:您来了,很棒的纪念品! 另外,如果您将来与我们同行,您将获得10%的折扣。 请记住,这对某人来说是一个美好的生日或圣诞节礼物!

Leigh: There you are, a great souvenir! Also, if you fly with us in the future you'll get a 10 percent discount. And remember, this is a wonderful birthday or Christmas present for someone!

琼斯女士:我不会忘记的。 我会回来的! '再见!

Ms Jones: I won't forget. I'll be back! 'Bye!

利:再见!

Leigh: See you!

<< 上一个 Back

Index 指数

Next 下一步>>